Intensified competitive conditions, highly volatile markets, new technologies and production processes lead to increasing requirements of a Quality Management (QM) system. A well-performing QM system is, however, the basis for high quality products, efficient and stable processes as well as a high customer satisfaction.
Therefore suppliers need to prove a high quality capability and continued development in order to stay in business with the final producers.
We gladly assist you with the implementation of your objective targets.
Our experienced auditors (MOT) assist you in planning, implementation and developing your quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
In fields of quality management our expertise and services include:
- analyzing business processes
- conduct gap analysis
- working out the documentation of the QM system
- external quality management representative, if desired with long-term support
- preparation and support of certification audits
- conduct internalprocess and system audits
- implementation and adaption of your QM system according to the standard requirements of ISO9001:2015
- process approval according to customer requirements
- conduct of suppllier audits
- supplier qualification
Benefit from our experience and know-how.
The new ISO9001:2015 requires a new vision of the “paper tiger”. The management position, the processes and the anchoring in existing information systems will be strengthened. We, GMP, realize this approach successfully from the beginning which is proven by regular audits.
Our quality experts are experienced in ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. They audit regularly and have several excellent references. We support you in a competent and considerate way during every project phase such as the audit preparation.
Changes due to DIN EN ISO9001:2015